Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Week!




So I haven't posted anything in a while but we have had a LOT going on! I will start with the most exciting news. Harper has finally rolled over!!!!! Most babies roll over way before 10 months. I was so worried that something was wrong. Turns out that all it took to get him rolling was Little Henry moving!!! Not moving forward but moving backward! Russ and I couldn't be more excited! The twins doctor told us last month that they were not developing as fast as she hoped. I guess that got them going because they have made up for a lot of lost time in the last couple of weeks.
I sure don't want to leave out Ashton's big news either. My rough and tough boy woke up on Saturday morning with a black eye. How he did that in his sleep is beyond me! I don't know why I should be surprised, he is the kid that had a cast up to his hip at the age of 1 due to a broken femur!!! He is going to be an amazing football player!

No comments: