Monday, July 27, 2009

EXTREME bedroom makeover!!

I have been waiting very patiently to have my bedroom completely finished so that I could post before and after pictures. For those of you who don't know, Russ and I bought our house about 6 months ago from the sweetest couple! They are a little older than our parents and had pretty great taste as far as most of the house went but I have to say that their choice of curtains in the master bedroom was not very good to say the least. I couldn't wait to replace them. I swear I would wake up every morning looking at those curtains and just dreaming of the day I could replace them. Unfortuanely, all the light that comes in through the windows doesn't allow you to see how great my new curtains are but you can at least get a feel!
I am going to show you after first!




Ok this is before! How about ALL of those curtains!! I wish I would have taken some more up close!





Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

love it!! especially the dark furniture. good job les!

Shannon said...

Lesli: It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Seriously, I need to come back over and slowly walk through you beautiful home and take it all in. So, so pretty and warm!

Shannon said...

I am still drooling!!!!!! Seriously, I keep looking and looking......I love it so much. Looks like a castle! Okay, I'll try to stop the comments....ha! Perfect! and, you are right, I think I have that red zebra print on your chaise. Too funny!