Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random things

I wish I had some cute pictures to add to this but I don't. Sorry! I did want to share some fun things the boys have done the last couple of days.
First, Harper has learned how to cover his eyes and shout "boo!" Ok, it actually sounds more like "baa" but I totally know he means boo. I guess you could say I feel like after 3 boys I can speak baby!
Now for Ashton...I am so trying to convince him that it way overdue to learn how to pee pee in the potty. Ashton is not having anything to do with it. No matter how hard I try or what I try to bribe him with he gives me the same response. "No, no thank you Mommy!" I know it is a really polite way of turning me down but the cuteness of it is really starting to wear off. Tonight he really put me in my place. I asked him before I put on his pjs if he needed to go pee pee in the potty. He told me, "No, no thank you Mommy. Put diaper on now!" So he obviously totally gets it! I need help so if anyone has any suggestions I am totally open. Little stinker!
Last but certainly not least is Henry. I don't have too much to share about Henry tonight except he is so sweet! My favorite thing about him right now is that he closes his eyes when he gets excited and laughes. It is so funny!
I love all my sweet boys! How blessed am I!

1 comment:

Jose and Mary Dominguez said...

OK. I have heard 2 suggestions for potty training boys. First is the reward system. Put a jar of M&Ms in each bathroom. Each time he is successful (even a little bit), he gets a reward, 1 M&M.
The second one is to just put them in underwear and let them go in their pants a few times to see how uncomfortable it is. Hopefully you don't have alot of carpet!
I plan to go with the reward option!