Monday, November 17, 2008

Rough Week

So once again, I have no pictures. I have not been able to find the box with my camera. We are about 75% moved as of tonight. We have been sleeping here since Friday night but with only the necessities. The movers came back today with their huge 18-wheeler and filled it up AGAIN! Russ and I have TOO much stuff! Today they loaded the other 25% of the furniture, all the stuff in the attic and the garage. For all of you who know Russ....the garage was a huge undertaking!!!! Unfortunately, they have to come back tomorrow to unload it.
Needless to say, the move is really hard on the family but it has been exceptionally hard on Ashton. Every night when we put him to bed he asks to go home. He just doesn't seem to realize that we are home. Poor guy! Friday and Saturday night were long nights but last night was much better. Hopefully tonight will start to get back to normal. The twins don't seem to notice that they are any where different. Thank you Lord!!!
As soon as I find the box with the camera I will take some pictures of the house so everyone can see our mess/progress!! And of course...I will have some new pics of my precious babies!!!

2 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Congrats on the new house, Lesli. Looking forward to seeing pics of it and the kiddos! Are you guys going to Breakfast with Santa this weekend? If so...I'll see you there hopefully!

The Warrens said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you looked us up. I can not tell you how many times I have thought about you. Congrats on your family, your boys are so precious. And twins holy cow! You are super mom!!! I thought one was a challenge. I will definintley add you to our list of people to keep up with. Do keep in touch, I would love to see you and your boys.

Shaunna