Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun idea I stole from another blog

RANDOM PICTURE CHALLENGE!
Ok I totally stole this fun idea from another blog but I thought it was really fun and we should all try it.

This picture is from my April folder and was the 5th picture down. It is of Maggie being silly with the twins. (Don't they look so small?)
Now for the fun part, go to your April picture folder pick the 5th picture and post it on your blog! Leave a comment here to let me {and others} know you've joined in!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm in, Sista!

Sarah and Brad said...

How fun!! However, all my pics from April are on my memory stick in Tulsa! I'm so disappointed I can't post my 5th April pic!! It was before Kate was born so I'm actually really interested to see what in the world I took pictures of before she came along. We're going to Tulsa this weekend so I'll try to remember so I can play too!!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Jenna said...

April....why April? Seems random, but I guess that's the point. I've posted mine!

The Sharum's said...

Hey Lesli, awesome idea!! I've only been blogging since October, so I can't join in, but I'm excited to see everyone's pics..

Rachel Brown said...

I'm in but Maggie took the picture not me of Opie. haaaa