Thursday, April 30, 2009

BIG DAY!!

Today has been an AWESOME day! Guess what my twins did at therapy this morning! Harper stood on his own for 20 seconds and Henry took 2 steps!!!!!!!

It is a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we are going to be walking soon. Oh and for all of you who are going to leave a comment saying not to rush it because they will be into everything...I have two things to say to you. First, they are already into everything. You wouldn't believe how fast babies can crawl when they have been doing it for 6 months. Second, if you had a baby that was a year and a half and not walking, you would want them to start too.

Great job to my H's!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

One day at a time said...

Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah H&H! So excited for them and can't wait to start chasing them around!

Les, your boys are PERFECT and as GORGEOUS as ever!!!!

Love ya!

Sarah and Brad said...

Yay boys yay!!

I'm with you, Lesli! Who cares what they are/aren't into because they're ALWAYS going to be into something (that's their job)...each new phase of their lives brings more fun and adventure for them AND us!! Enjoy this fun time!

Jenna said...

Hee Hee....you go girl. I'm with ya. I got so sick of hearing that type of thing to. I just never had the guts to say anything to anybody. Congrats on the progress!!! Have you guys gotten the braces yet?

Rachel Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Brown said...

Now you are going to have to buy one of those octagon gate things to cage them up.:)

nat said...

YAY BOYS! MEXICAN FOOD FOR EVERYONE!!!!