Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Henry did it!!!!

Well I hear this phrase a lot around my house because of Ashton but this time it if from me!! Henry FINALLY stood up on his own!!!! Yeah Henry!!! I am sad to say that I wasn't here to witness it (due to stupid Weight Watchers) but my mom called me right away to tell me the good news.
For all of you who are doing the math, yes Henry and Harper are almost 15 months old and still have not pulled themselves up. I know that it is because they were preemies and they will be slightly delayed but of course I have been on the edge of my seat waiting!!! That the Lord that Henry is now standing. Let's just hope Harper follows his lead. We are working so hard at therapy to make sure that we catch up soon!
GREAT JOB HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

Hooray for Henry!!!! Harper will follow. I don't know if you can handle it once they start walking though. We might ought to look into a big cage for them HAAAAAAA.

karaandgregheim said...

Yeah, Henry! How exciting! Be careful what you wish for...mine is OUT of CONTROL! I'm so proud for him but WOW your life is about to get even more crazy! I second Rachel on the cage!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO HENRY!!!!

Sarah and Brad said...

Way to go Henry!! I'm sure Harper will be right behind him!

One day at a time said...

Yeah Henry!!! I know Leslie this is such a relief for you. Keep your head up, you are doing an awesome job and those boys are going to do it when they are ready!!!

Watch out, I bet Harper is going to be running soon...did I tell you I had a dream about that the other night!!!