Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nap Time Mystery

I went upstairs to get the twins up from their nap and as I was walking down the stairs I noticed that Henry's face was covered in something that looked a whole lot like oreos. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what it was! I mean seriously!!! He was in his crib!!! (This picture doesn't EVEN do his dirty little face justice!)

I went back up to his crib and moved all of his blackets and loveys and this is what I found. Nothing!

I was completely stumped....what in the world could have gotten all over his face??? Well I was holding him and asking him just what had he gotten into. Of course he didn't answer me but as I glanced down this is what I saw!!!!!!!!!!!


HE IS A BEAVER!!!!!! Umm, I am pretty sure he tried to EAT his way out of his crib!!! Anything not to have to take a nap!!!
I told you last week he started pulling up. Well, I guess he pulled up and decided to try and take bites out of his crib!!! I guess I will be heading to Toys R Us to buy those plastic covers you can get for the crib. Boy, Ashton never did ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!! I have been saying all along that I thought Henry was going to be the WILD one!!!!

5 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

That reminds me of the buck tooth horse my grandpa had named Pride. He cribbed (chewed on the fence) and he had big ol' horse buck teeth. I am going to start calling him Pride now.

Anonymous said...

I love, love all your stories!! They are always so funny..I have to admit I've never seen anything like that..

Jenna said...

Wow, that boy's got skills! What do you think was going through his little mind as he was eating WOOD?! Surely it didn't taste so great!!!

One day at a time said...

Oh Les...all I have to say is WOW!!! When I saw Henry's picture I really thought it was Oreo's! That is too funny. He is so stinkin cute!!!

nat said...

oh my gosh-so funny! good thing his crib didn't have that lead based paint we used to chew on!