Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun Oil Painting Party Come ALL!!

This Saturday at 7:30-9:30 Rachel and I are having a little get together at my house. A girl we know from Bentonville is coming down and you can order any picture you have made into an oil painting. Anyone can come. Call me for directions if you are interested 479-597-9675 or email me lesli_suzanne@hotmail.com. I don't have price list in front of me, but for instance you can get an oil painting of one of your kids for $100. I think this is wonderful considering Rachel got a price one time for $800. She will also have some frames and some other paintings for sale for great prices. Let me know and don't be shy about calling me or you can give me the picture or email to me and I can order it if you can't come!!!!

2 comments:

The Sharum's said...

your party was very fun!!! i can't wait to see my painting..thanks for the invite..your house is beautiful, btw..

Anonymous said...

Les-I am so sorry I missed the party! I hope you had a good time. Lets go to lunch soon!