Sunday, February 15, 2009

OMG!!! HE DID IT!!!

Well I hate to brag...but not today!!! Harper pulled up!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited???? He only did it once but that was enough to get me over the edge excited!!! We have been working SOOOO hard at therapy and at home to get this little guy comfortable on his little feet. I wasn't sure it was ever going to happen! To think in the last two weeks both of my boys would be standing is amazing!!! I am SOOOO THANKFUL! Now all we need is to get them walking and they will be all caught up! Everyone says that preemies are a little behind but that they catch up by the time they are two years old. Maybe it is true? The twins are almost 15 months old now but Mommy couldn't be more proud of her precious babies!

Oh, on a side note, (I tried to get it videoed but he wouldn't cooperate) Henry's new favorite saying is, "H, H, Henry!" Too cute!! He gets that from Ashton who likes to say the first letter of everything and then say the word. We hear a lot of, "A, A, Ashton, B, B, Ball, C, C, Cat." You get the picture! Too cute!!!

2 comments:

One day at a time said...

Yeah Harper!!! I told you my dream I had the other night would come true!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know all about Jillian from The Biggest Loser..I have her workout tape and she about killed me..